Completed in 1895, St Ninian’s Church is a beautiful sandstone cruciform building with seating for 550 people on original wooded pews.
It is equipped with screens, large print copies of hymns always available, a loop system, sound system and wheelchair access.
The Large Hall is equipped with a stage and seating for 120.
The kitchen is well equipped, including a boiling water tap for making tea and coffee.
For the moment our building remains closed due to covid-19 restrictions but we are working hard to re-open soon.
For more information about booking the hall contact us.